Control which users can access each Library Group. Make Template Library Groups read-only preventing changes to standard template documents. Hide individual documents with Document Security settings. Documents are stored on your servers and never leave your network.
Radix DM provides flexible security features
- Radix DM Workgroups provide a role based security model similar to Active Directory.
- The Radix DM Administrator has the ability to make confidential Library Groups invisible to most users.
- Document level security can be used when individual documents require greater access restrictions.
- Search Only Library Groups allow users to read documents but not change or save new documents, great for templates and knowledge bases.
- Single sign on means users don’t need to enter a username and password when Radix DM starts.
- Comprehensive audit trails record all actions for every document. Flexible audit reporting is available for Radix DM Administrators.
- Three types of Administrator access (Administrator, Sub-administrator and Content Administrator) allow administration functions to be delegated to teams or departments.